I just got off work. And I'm sooooo happy to get off early.
Working more than 40 hours this week made me a tad bit tired. Waking up at 6 and going to bed at 12. Not my favorite thing. I miss sleeping. But work is good. I feel productive and I like knowing that my small pile of cash is growing.
One of my bosses gave me a 25 dollar gift certificate to Applebees, she wanted to say thanks because I'm working so hard. Oh how I love nice people.
I also got into 7peaks for free with friends because of my job. So there's definitely plus sides to everything.
My other job, the one that I'm standing on my two feet the whole time, isn't that bad either. I get to see really happy couples that just got married. I get to see lots and lots of receptions so its giving me lots of ideas for my future wedding.
Talking about weddings, how is it possible that 4 of my really close friends all got engaged within the last 3 months. I could go to a wedding every week this whole summer and still miss some peoples. Maybe I should just jump on that bandwagon and go get married. Or maybe not.
Well Congrats to all you engaged peoples out there. I really am happy for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment