5.06.2011
I miss you
I miss you Utah State. I miss you Kylie, Annie, Chloe, Dacia and Mandy. I miss you a lot. I miss having lots of noise in my apartment. I miss running downstairs to visit Brant, Zach, Nate, Jaret, and Nathanial.I miss calling Kinsey every day to see where she is so she can come see me, and painting my nails with her and laughing with her. I miss my ward and saying hi to everyone because all of you have made such an impact on my life. I miss me, Kinsey and Brant specifically together, and laughing all the time. I miss Dylan. a lot. I miss when we would go for drives and talk about everything. I'm pretty sure I'm going to sonic tomorrow just so I can go get a dr. pepper with watermelon. I miss Richards Hall and Old Main and Central Campus. I miss all my classes with all my friends in them. Thank you Utah State University, because I think you're wonderful :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's a bittersweet time hun. :)
ReplyDelete