6.22.2011

Missing people

Missing someone or something can be good or bad. I hate the fact that I miss someone because that just means they're far away or I haven't seen them in a long time. But I like the fact that I miss people who are important to me and that I love them enough to actually miss them.


Kinsey Crabb I miss you. luckily I'm going to live with you which will make not seeing you this summer worth it.

Grandma and Grandpa Martin. I miss you both so much. Thanks for being such great examples to me.

Dad and Sam. I miss you both and you've only been gone since Monday morning. But I kind of want both of you home now.

Utah State University. I miss you A LOT A LOT. THANK GOODNESS I will be seeing you in two months.

Elder Alex May getting a letter from you in the mail made me miss you. but I know you're going to do wonderful things in Texas. Good Luck!

Haagen-Dazs Dulce De Leche ice cream. I think we need to have a reunion and soon.

California I miss you. ESPECIALLY the beach.

Chloe, Dacia, Annie, Mandy, and Kylie I miss you and 316. I miss living with you all and seeing you all everyday.

Brant Stanley I miss being able to tell you everything. And getting frozen yogurt with you.

Which reminds me Twizzleberry I miss you and your yummy coconut flavor.


Logan I miss you. (not the snow though) thank goodness its summer!


Dylan Makemson I will always miss you. so incredibly much.








2 comments:

  1. oh my! dulce de leche is the BEST thing that ever happened.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh. isn't though!?? I LOVE it, love love love it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...