7.01.2012

beautiful things.



I can't even list how many things made me smile this week. Made me feel blessed. 

So here's a few of my favorites:

  • Every sunset I see seems to be getting better and better. This summer has been filled with beautiful nights.
  • I got to babysit my cousins. Having a baby look up at you and smile and giggle is one of the greatest things. I just can't wait to be a momma someday.
  • I realized that I just cherish the mountains I live by. I've seen a lot of mountains. Bigger and smaller. But the ones right by my house are the best. the prettiest. and my favorite. 
  • Fast and Testimony meeting. It really is one of the best days of the whole month.
  • I don't know if you guys realize but my 2nd favorite holiday is this Wednesday. You better believe I'll be decked out in red,white&blue, swimming, eating watermelon and watching some lovely fireworks with some lovely people.
  • And speaking of wonderful days in July my birthday is this month on the 20th and I'm turning 20. Kind of a big deal.
-count your many blessings.





 




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...