but I did have a lot of other favorite parts, fourwheeling, reading, hiking, playing with my sister, laughing with great friends :) so yeah it was a fun trip.
I also had a lot of time to think about life. which is always good thing I think and I realize I have SO much to improve on, so I'll be working on those things.
Also, I might be going to Logan this weekend. again THANK GOODNESS. I have missed Logan WAY to much. And I get to see Kinsey :) oh how I love/miss her.
And then the next weekend I might being going to St. George.........YES. with the coolest girls ever. Hopefully that plan works out. I just need to see about work and life......I hate growing up and having to work.
And tomorrow I'm going on a picnic up the canyon :) so fun. so fun. picnics are the best.
oh and random thought I want to share....today is the first day I'm not wearing nail polish this hasn't happened in months. kind of strange. I'll probably end up painting my nails tomorrow.
and last but not least the 5 things I'm grateful for today are
- My family, they're the best.
- Working phones.....since mine is kind of falling apart and kind of broken (parents I want a new one, please and thank you)
- Friends who you know will ALWAYS love you no matter what.
- Clean sheets, showers and clean clothes. oh how I missed them when I was camping.
- Prayer....it always works :)
No comments:
Post a Comment