Some days I compare my life to others way to much. But all that does is cause unhappiness. So I've done a lot of reflecting the last couple of weeks and have realized that I wouldn't change one thing about my situation/life in general.
I'm so blessed. I get to go to work everyday to two amazing jobs. I get to go to the gym everyday which is boosting my health and confidence. I'm spending more time with scripture study and have realized more and more how big of a role the gospel plays in my life. I LOVE it. I'm happy, super happy.
Sometimes the fact that anything could change at any moment scares me, and then I realize how grateful I am that I have options. Options that could change my future. I don't have to stick to one thing. I still have the opportunity to do whatever I want. Greatest feeling ever to know that I'm not limited.
No comments:
Post a Comment