Hannah Montana song titles have been taking over the last few days.
I'm still trying to decide if that's a good or bad thing. who knows?
Anyways I'm now living at home, with the fam. And I'll continue living here for the next 8 months.
Such a strange thought.
But as I was driving away from Logan I thought I have two choices. I can either make this an amazing experience for me or I can be upset and frustrated at the situation that I'm in.
So of course I'm picking the first one.
I started thinking of all the positives. I started making a list of all my goals.
Guess what I realized? I now have 8 months to achieve things that normally I wouldn't be able to accomplish, I now have time to focus more on me and making me into the person I want to become. I got so excited for everything on my to do list. I don't have to worry about all the little things I worry about at school. I now have time to focus.
So as Hannah Montana says "Life's what you make it, so lets make it rock."
No comments:
Post a Comment