7.14.2012
summer lovinggg.
I am loving summer. Homemade ice cream. Stargazing. Country music everyday. Tie-dying t-shirts and running around barefoot. Plus July is my birthday month so of course its going to be good.
So a couple of days ago I feel like my parents experienced every single parents nightmare. They had a random boy come show up to take their oldest daughter out on a motorcycle ride. Maybe its a good thing my dad had left 5 minutes earlier. And of course I was nervous! I think I've only been on a motorcycle once in my life just around the block. But I loved it! I thought it was so fun riding up the canyon on a perfect summer night. Probably one of the biggest highlights of summer so far :)
So in 6 days I turn 20!! I'm officially going to be out of teens. I love birthdays and this ones going to be no different spending it with the people I love most.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment