1.07.2012

adventures


Everything will work out. I love Gordon B. Hinckley, he's a smart man and he knew what he was talking about. It's all about faith. I've only been back in Logan for 2 days and I'm already making new friends and loving being with my old ones. I'm so ready to start my new classes and keep progressing in my life. As much as living on my own scares me it helps me. I'm constantly learning new things about me and other people. I know more about what I want in life and what I want to become. The best thing about moving away is how much my testimony has grown. I've had to rely on that more than I ever thought I would. It's been my rock. I've loved seeing it grow.



As some of you know, I changed my major, which as of now seems like a really good decision but I'm have the dilemma of what to do next fall. I won't get into a lot of details but first of all I've realized that I have to stop worrying about it every single day. There's so much more I could be doing besides worrying. And secondly I realized that I don't need to be doing what everybody else is doing. It's ok to do something different. It's ok to take chances.

Love everything that comes your way. Learn from every person that comes into your life. And love the experiences you're having. Because all those things are coming into your life for a reason. Life's an adventure. One crazy amazing beautiful adventure. Come what may and love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...