The run I did today felt so good.
I got my paycheck today and it made me excited...but then its just going to College so goodbye paycheck.
I get to go out to dinner tonight to one of my favorite places with my one of my best friends. happy.
I just made a haircut appointment and at this moment I'm tempted to cut it all off so luckily I have a week to get that awful thought out of my head.
Taking my brother to the temple yesterday for his first time with the cutest thing in the world. he is such a great little brother.
Somedays I'm really happy....and then other days I lie and say I'm happy. its easier that way. stupid boys. let me repeat that stupid stupid boys.
I couldn't be more excited to move back to Logan with the bff Kinsey. She's really good at taking my mind off things. She's also really good at saying everything I'm thinking but I'm too afraid to say it so thank you Kins. I love you lots.
I've tried calling Chloe more in the last week then probably my whole life. answer your phone woman!
Sometimes I wish I could go back in time and change things I did or said. But I can't and I just need to learn to accept it and move on.
boys are idiots! Not worth your time right now girl!!
ReplyDeletehaha soooo true Hollie. Lets play yeah??
ReplyDelete