
So yesterday I woke up and randomly decided to go visit my family and I seriously loved every moment of it. It was so nice to get away from such a crazy life and go relax and be around the people that love me the most. Now don't get me wrong I love it up here at USU and I wouldn't change anything but I do feel overwhelmed a lot and it was nice to take a break. Family is so important and I'm so blessed to have the one I have. My parents are so good to me and I only hope I can be as good of a mom to my kids as my mom is to me. I feel so much love when I walk into my home. It just made me want to make my future home a place where my kids can come and feel peace and love.
I really really love my family.
No comments:
Post a Comment