9.22.2011

random thoughts on a more serious note.



If I'm not improving my life or the life of another my time is being wasted.

It doesn't take much to make someones day. This morning I was running late for class and left my apartment and my room a mess. I came home after classes to see my room clean and my bed made, with a cute little note and a packet of my favorite coconut m&ms with a simple little note that said "Because I love you." Thanks bff and roommate for making me smile.

I hear SO many people complain when they start going to singles wards and institute about how many times we hear we need to get married. And trust me I've been one of them, but at the same time I've decided that I'm loving the fact that I have time right now to develop my talents in order for me to be a better wife and mother. And secretly I'm excited for the day I get married I'm just glad its not anytime soon.

I completely believe that people come into your life for a reason. With how many people are on this earth I don't think its by chance that you meet someone. So take time to actually learn from the people you meet.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...