8.23.2012

a perfect puzzle

so yesterday morning I woke up bright and early aka 5:30 am to go to the temple.

I was in no mood to go but I had promised my friend the night before that I would go with her and couple of other people. It was the best decision I could have made this week. 

there was 6 of us that met up at the temple to do baptisms, when we got there we saw the cutest lady sitting in the lobby. she actually had family names and was waiting for some girls to do them for her. how adorable. so of course we were more than happy to do them. 

as I was sitting, waiting for my turn in the font I looked around and realized how perfect the gospel is. I got to see some close friends of mine enter the House of the Lord because of repentance. I got to see them with a complete change of heart. truly converted to the gospel. I got to see the little lady have tears in her eyes because she got to see her ancestors having their work be done for them. she was at the temple at 6 in the morning just to have those names done. I could tell she had so much love for those family members. and she couldn't thank us enough for doing them for her. every piece of the gospel is a puzzle piece that when put together it makes a perfect church. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...