I went to Logan for Labor Day weekend and loved it!
I got to go to the football game on Thursday which was so fun. I ran into so many people that I just love and adore. I sure do miss Logan.
After the football game I met up with some pretty cool people from my apartment complex from last year. It made me realize how blessed I am to have them in my life and it made me so incredibly happy that they missed me and spent time with me.
One of my favorite things was staying with my girl Sue. She's getting married in less than 2 weeks! So I definitely cherished being with her before she's a married woman.
I got to go up on campus and go to Religion in Life, always a good time. I got to hang out with some pretty awesome boys and visit with my old roommate Cho. I even went to class with Chloe. I know so much more about rocks. Thank you Geology 1010.
I danced it up at the 80's dance.I don't remember the last time I danced that hard in 80's attire. Loved it! Celebrated a birthday. and saw more friends.
Saturday I went to Bear Lake! Went on a little hike to a rope swing. Laughed a lot. Played just dance way too much. Ate a giant pizza. Ate my fav milkshake, banana/oreo. Stayed up way too late and was grateful every minute for every single one of my friends.
After saying goodbye to everyone I left Logan to come back home. I was so torn. I can't say it enough. I love Utah State. I love the friends I have there. I love how pretty Cache Valley is. I love that I have so many friends up at that school that mean the world to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment