9.23.2012

you love me


Hey you know why I know you love me?

You buy me my all time favorite jalapeno greek yogurt dip.Sometimes I eat this dip everyday and it runs out really fast but you make sure there's a new one in the fridge waiting for me. You make special trips to Costco just to buy it for me because you know that I really really do love it. It wouldn't matter if you stopped buying it for me, it wouldn't be the end of the world but you keep buying it because it makes me happy. Thanks Daddy for loving me.

You always ask me to watch movies with you every Sunday night. You even let me pick the movie because in reality you don't care what movie it is, you just wanna hang out with me. You make the popcorn and I grab the blankets. Its a special me and you sort of time. Besides watching movies with me you also love chasing me through out the house and tackling me. I don't really love it when you do this but I know you love me so its ok.
Thanks little brother for loving me.

You let me curl up in your lap and cry. Most of the time you're quiet until you know I'm ready talk and then you always know what to say. You calm me down and play with my hair. You reassure me that everything is going to work out. You don't mind that your 20 year old girl has no clue what she's doing with her life. You share your testimony with me which gives me hope.You would do anything for me, and it breaks your heart when I'm upset.
Thanks Momma for loving me.

You call me, or text me. I think you call me weird 287 times a day. But I notice that you do things like me. And that even though you will never admit it you admire me. Guess what? I admire you too. We dance and sing in the kitchen. We get frozen yogurt and spend too much money on clothes. You moved away but you still want to come visit me. You call me your best friend.
Thanks little sister for loving me.



Hey family just to let you know, I love you too.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...