10.12.2012

Mission?? Mission!!!

I have decided to serve a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. (it still doesn't feel real when I say that!) But at the same time I'm 100% confident that this is what I'm supposed to do. I have never felt more excited about something in my entire life.

I've never really wanted to go before and so this is a shock to a lot of people. I've always just planned on going to school, especially after taking this semester off that's all I've wanted to do is to get back to Logan. But after contemplating this thought and struggling with it more than any other choice I received my answer in a very personal very spiritual way that I can never doubt in my mind.Once that answer happened all confusion left my mind.

With receiving that answer to go I received yet another confirmation that this Church is true. I felt so much love from my Savior. I realized that He has been playing a bigger role in my life than I could ever realize. He has a bigger plan for me then I could ever dream of. He doesn't care that I'm not focusing on school right now, which is crazy to me because getting an education is so important. But whats more important is bringing the gospel to people that need it.

I think we could all hear it loud and clear this past conference on how badly they need more missionaries. This gospel makes me so happy and I can't wait to spread that happiness.

I start my papers this weekend and will hopefully have them in by the end of the month!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you to all the people that have already shown me so much support. I really do appreciate all the phone calls and feeling so loved.

xoxo

Sarah

1 comment:

  1. this is wonderful. i am so excited for you! and you come on monday! so exciting!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...