So I've tried writing this post 100 times and I just don't think I can ever put it into the right words but here it is......
I've been called to Serve in the Canada Calgary Mission!
I've been called to Serve in the Canada Calgary Mission!
And on a scale of 1-10 guess how happy I am?? 10 of course! I've never felt so right about a decision in my life. I'm so happy I listened to the Spirit and decided to serve. I know it sounds cliche but I already have this instant love for the people I'll be serving. I can't wait to start this new chapter in my life, I guess while I'm waiting I'll try and find warm modest skirts and cute comfortable winter boots.....wish me luck!
oh and ps just look at how beautiful my mission is.
Lethbridge, Alberta.
Calgary, Alberta.



Sarah, I am so excited for you! Calgary looks beautiful, and you are going to be so great!
ReplyDelete