happy thanksgiving 2012
Sometimes thinking how blessed I am overwhelms me. What did I do to deserve everything I have?
I have 2 amazing parents who I adore and they love me. They have only ever provided me with everything I need. I will forever be in debt to them.
I have 2 siblings who I adore as well. My sister makes me laugh more than anyone one else and my brother has the biggest heart.
I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Just saying that makes me smile.
I'm blessed to know that there are people in Canada who need me. They need me to share with them the message of the restored gospel, that Christ lives today and that He died for each and every one of us. They need me to help bring them closer to our Savior Jesus Christ. I'm so excited.
I'm blessed to be able to have jobs. Some good and some really really awful (I would never suggest working at a gas station just fyi) but with those jobs I've been able to pay for some of my schooling and now my mission. Such a blessing.
I'm blessed for the education I've received. Knowledge is something we should all yearn for.
I'm blessed to live in America. I don't think some people truly understand what it means to be an American. My opportunity to travel to other countries really put things into perspective for me. I'm proud to be an American.
this list could seriously go on forever. My friends are the best of the best. I'm healthy. I'm happy. My stomach is full of yummy food. I have so many people supporting me. I always have a home to come back to. Life is beyond amazing.
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment