happy new years!
2013
Yesterday I was so full of emotions on how 2012 went. The good and the bad. Last New Years I made my theme of 2012 "Be Bold" I couldn't have picked a better theme. Anytime I felt a little bit nervous or shy or unsure about a situation I would remember my theme and I was bold.
2012 memories
I started the year with going to a Yurt. In the middle of Green Canyon in the freezing cold winter with some of my favorite people. I was so blessed to have these people in my life at the beginning of the year.
For Spring Break we decided on a little road trip to St. George and Vegas. Lots of shopping, eating out, laying by the pool and crazy Brazilian boys made for an exciting adventure!

In June I was lucky enough to tag along to the Big Apple with my momma and my little graduated sister! We saw the Lion King on the second row, Ground Zero on a cold rainy day, Central Park with some yummy ice cream, 5th Ave with empty wallets. Times Square and felt famous, Yankees Game with the must have hot dog, Carnegie Deli and full stomachs, the Manhattan Temple and felt the spirit, and every other little thing you could dream of in New York. We also got to take a little trip to Connecticut while we were there and feel in love with that state as well.
After living at home for way too long, I randomly bought a plane ticket to Hawaii and flew across the ocean to see one of my best friends. Couldn't have asked for a better 8 days in the sunshine. Thanks Ky for letting me stay with you!
My biggest "Be Bold" movement was deciding to put a hold on my life for 18 months and to go serve my Savior in CANADA! I've never been more excited, nervous, happy, ecstatic and scared out of my mind in my life. I know its going to make my 2013 year one of the best of the bests.
And last but not least, thank you to these crazies for supporting me and loving me. They're too good for me and I love them more and more every second.
HAPPY NEW YEARS!












No comments:
Post a Comment