1.11.2013

47 days on 1/11/13

Today I'm celebrating the fact that I leave on my mission in 47 days!! I have a feeling that the number 47 doesn't get celebrated that often so today is the day to party.

Ok not really, my excitement for the day pretty much consists of me getting off work in 2 hours, painting my nails tonight and watching Pride and Prejudice. I'm just trying to live it up one day at a time people.

But in all honesty 47 days feels like a lot and then it feels like nothing! I have a to do list that never stops growing and mind that is slowly shutting down to the idea of doing anything except for packing my luggage and going to Canada.

2 more weeks of work. Then I have 4 more weeks filled with family time, Colorado and one last quick trip to Logan (just the thought of only being able to go up there one last time makes me want to cry). And then I'm gone. So in reality its going to go by pretty quick. And then its going to be a quick 18 months.

That's why I need to celebrate everyday. Things just go by too quickly in this world. I'm going to spend more time with people I love. Less time worrying about the little things and go on living each day like its a celebration.

Happy 47 more days till my mission people!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...