10.21.2014

5 weeks

I've started and restarted so many posts since being home. Nothing feels right though, maybe I'm to used to writing exciting missionary emails that when I start pondering about things at home nothing can quite compare.

I do have to say I'm extremely grateful for the blessings I've seen since coming home though. I have an incredible family. I knew that more and more each day of my mission but they have just surpassed my expectations since coming home.

I'm currently working, doing school and trying to adjust. Somedays (like yesterday) are harder than others.  I had 18 months to think about my home and family. I now have a life time of thinking about my mission and my Canadian family. I just don't know how I got so blessed to serve there.

I still can't believe its been 5 weeks since coming off that plane. But like I said I can't complain. The gospel is just as true, my life is just as good. I'm blessed.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Love that you are blogging again! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...