11.05.2014

The Purpose of This Life

So like I said earlier I’ve started and restarted post after post after post.

I never really know what to say anymore but then again I don’t really know how to act anymore without a little black name tag on. I’m getting better though, trust me a lot better.

Lately I’ve thought and pondered  a lot about this earth life that we’ve been given to experience. Some of us are blessed enough to be taught and learn that this life is given to each of us to teach, test, and help us so we can grow and stretch into becoming someone that we can’t even imagine right now, someone like the Person who was so loving to create us in the first place. So why do so many people want to stay in their comfort zones, why do so many people want to just stay content with how things are going? For the last 18 months I never really ever felt 100% comfortable because I was trying to be obedient to things that the natural man didn’t want to be obedient to. Each day brought on new challenges and trials that helped me become more Christlike than I’ve ever been before. Each of us was a perfect spirit put into an imperfect body, living in an imperfect world. We should never feel 100% comfortable because if we do, we’re doing something wrong. Remember growing up and experiencing growing pains? They were the worst, oh my the absolute worst. Every stage of our life here on earth we should be experiencing some type of growing pain. It’s a good thing and we shouldn’t be afraid of it. It means we’re growing, stretching and becoming something better. Now if your life is 100% painful then again you’re doing something wrong because we’re taught plain and simple that this life is a life to experience JOY. Ask yourself..…When was the last time I experienced joy? I hope it’s been recent because it’s one of the best feelings in the world and it can only be brought to you by things that are good and true. Every good thing comes from God and the Holy Ghost will testify of all things true. So before you wake up and just go to work and try and make it through one more day, try doing something that might stretch you a bit, share the gospel with someone, go do an act of service and then experience the true joy that comes from doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...