2.24.2011

71 days. 71 days until my freshman year of college is over. Usually I love counting down.....actually in general I think human beings like counting down. Counting down until Summer. Counting down the days until a test is done. Counting down the days until your birthday. Counting down the days until your out of High School or until your Mission. Well why can't we just enjoy everyday until then? Why can't we use all those days to try and make us a better person instead of just wishing them away?? I have loved college. More then anything and the other day I was having a Relief Society meeting and my dear friend Summer Jones talked about how we really don't have that much time left. I FELT LIKE CRYING! Oh my goodness. How am I ever going to say goodbye to some of the most amazing people I have ever met. To people that have changed my life. To the people that have made me who I am, that have taught me to work harder, be stronger and push me to be a better person. Well luckily I still have 71 days. 71 days to keep on making memories. To keep on making friends. To keep on being pushed to be a better me, and I couldn't be more grateful for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...