2.27.2011
I want this to be as simple as possible. But today was Stake Conference and there was a lot of great things said. And as I sat in my seat I had such a great little confirmation that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is true. No doubt a bout it. I felt so happy, and so grateful to be apart of it. I know the Church is true. I know that God has a plan for me and for you. I know I sometimes forget that and I start to get really confused of what I'm doing with my life. But then I have to realize that I'm living my life righteously and that's all that matters and God will help me with the rest. Faith. its such a simple thing but it makes the biggest difference in the world. I love love love the Book of Mormon and I want everyone to know that, it has been the biggest factor of my testimony. It brings me such peace and such comfort and sometimes it brings me so much happiness I'm jumping on my bed wanting to shout at the world to go and read it. I'm being serious when I say that. It is truth, and truth is happiness and it does bring blessings into your life. I have such an enjoyment and respect for missionary work. The gospel has definitely changed my life and it makes me so happy to see missionaries out serving our Heavenly Father and helping bring the gospel to others lives. I'm so proud to all of my friends that are out serving right now or are about to go in the next few months. You are all such a great example to me and to so so so many others around you. You will be greatly blessed for your decision. I'm so grateful for the effectiveness of Prayer. Isn't it so great that Heavenly Father and Christ want to hear from us everyday personally?? I think we underestimate the Power of Prayer, yes we may know that it works but do you know that it can move mountains? heal the sick? or change a heart? It can do great great things we just have to come back to what I love......faith. I'm so grateful for this church and every little part of it that makes it work and makes it perfect. I'm so grateful for my older brother Christ who died for me and you, so we can return to Him, that is definitely one of my greatest blessings and I say these things humbly,in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
you are wonderful.
ReplyDeletethank you for this :)
this is one of the reasons you're my best friend. :) i love this. and i love you.
ReplyDelete