2.26.2011

snow and college life.

Snow. lots it. and it makes Logan one of the most beautiful places in the world. I love it. Last night my bff Kinsey Crabb had this brilliant idea of having a snowball fight at midnight. Lets just say that I put on my wonderful snowsuit and was out there just loving my life playing in the deep mounds of snow until 2 in the morning. Pretty much I got thrown into the snow a billion times. after becoming wet and cold I went and hung out with friends and even though I was planning on going to bed around 2:30 it actually didn't happen until 3:45ish. sleep. something that really never happens. But thats perfectly fine with me especially when I have to get up early to go buy breakfast for my ward, and have to shovel the car out of the 3 feet of snow. hahaha I'm laughing just thinking about it. The breakfast was good, and now I'm just sleep deprived. but there is a Basketball game tonight. and I couldn't be more excited for it! AGGIE BASKETBALL GAMES ARE BY FAR ONE OF THE GREATEST THINGS YOU CAN GO SEE. just saying. We play Idaho.......it should be a way good game, seeing that they are one of our 3 losses this season. well as Aggies like to say.....I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...