2.12.2012

my february loves.



it's love month.

and in fact I am loving it.

I'm loving the yummy v-day treats that everyone seems to be making.

I'm loving the cute letters I'm getting in the mail from my momma and friends.

I'm especially loving my friends right now. THEY ARE INCREDIBLE.

I love how powerful prayer is. It's one of the most powerful tools we have.


I love all the cute cheesy love songs I've been listening too. pathetic I know, but I love it so its ok.

I love the box of chocolates that I just keep stuffing into my mouth.

I love that I get to spend v-day with my bff at lady a.

I love love love that I have so many fun things coming up.

I love the feeling after a hair cut.

I love the boys across the hall who make me food. they keep alive in college.

I love how much my testimony has grown within the last two months.



and I just want to give a little shout out to my friend Becca, she's constantly making me feel so good about myself and giving me so many compliments. If she only knew how jealous I am of her fabulous thick brown hair and beautiful eyes! love that girl!





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...