
(me and my bff Katie in Idaho, I have a smile on my face because I hadn't lost all my money yet.)

(me in the mountains yurting it up)
I'm kind of getting sick of this whole blog thing.I have nothing to say or write.
I probably have 93 drafts because I never post anything I write.
But I did go to a Yurt 2 weekends ago and I'm probably going to go live in a Yurt when I graduate college....if I ever graduate.
And then I went to Idaho this past weekend. It was really really great. I got to see my 2 bffs but I also got a speeding ticket and $$$ my money is now gone. Literally. And it wouldn't really be a problem but I'm going to Vegas in less than two weeks.
So that means as a poor college student I'm going to starve for the next two weeks.
Today this is what I ate.
Breakfast: One bowl of cereal. which is alright.
Lunch: one tortilla+plus the last of my cheese=my little quesadilla and 4 chocolate chips.
Dinner: half a can of applesauce.
and then later I was starving so THANK THE HEAVENS it was free pancake day at IHOP. I LOVE free food. I'm all about it.
hopefully I survive the next two weeks. all I really want is to go shopping in Vegas. that's all.
No comments:
Post a Comment