2.04.2012

[smile]

Text of the week: "So -blank- and I were talking about you and I just wanted you to know we think you are incredible and lovely."

It definitely put a huge smile on my face.


I've been hanging out with my roommate Anita more lately and with out a doubt she puts a smile on my face. I love people that are just good at listening.


I went to the gym this morning and it was packed.....not my favorite.....there was only one treadmill and I really really really don't like running. Usually I stop after 3min and 26 sec. but today I ran two miles and I felt so good the entire time. I loved it.

It made me smile.


The letter I got in the mail this week is still making me smile. what a nice missionary. love them.





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...