Its finals week here at USU.
Which means everyone is going a little insane and I'm loving my life.
When I say that finals week is my favorite week of the whole semester that's not a lie.
Even my first semester of my freshman year when I had 5 finals 3 of them being on the same day and a 10 page paper due I still loved it.
There's something super nice about knowing that everything you have worked for is about to be paid off.
I feel like there should be nothing to worry about as long as you kept up on all of your work.
As much as I love finals week this one is a little depressing for me. Because I won't be having another one for a whole year. I get to go play this summer working and traveling and then when everyone starts packing up all their boxes again to move into new places I will be hanging out with my parents living in their basement.
Ok. That sounds a lot worse then it really is. I'm a little torn with moving home but at the same time its going to be super good for me. I just need people here in Logan to stop acting like I'm dying. I'm not dying. people. And I can't wait to prove you all wrong when I show up to Logan more than one, twice, even three times.
Let the finals begin! And may the odds be ever in your favor.
No comments:
Post a Comment