I'm now officially at BYU-I...... If you ever told me I would be here 5 years ago I would have laughed at you. I distinctly remember that day in high school where all the colleges and universities came and tried to convince you to go to their school. Well I went to Utah States thing and loved every bit of it. So fun and upbeat and very much catered to the students. I was convinced that was the school for me. I then went to the BYU-I only because my friend Katie wanted to check it out. Ha. I thought it was the worst thing ever! We actually left early because it was so bad! (No offense BYU-I)
Well after a mighty change of heart, my own personal conversion story happening over the last few years, the spirit let me know that it was finally time for me to come to BYU-I. So here I am living with Katie the girl that dragged me to the BYU-Idaho's thing in the first place 5 years ago.
I've now been up here for officially 5 days. I've had the spirit bare witness to me again and again that I'm at the right place at the right time. Am I overwhelmed? Yes. Do I feel like I have very few friends? Yes. But I know I'm going to be taken care of because I sacrificed my own personal wants and desires to follow the Lords desire for me.
I've been learning so many cool things lately! I wish I could vocally put it all into words but at the same time I cherish the knowledge I have in my heart. Here's to a super duper brand new year!!
my roommate is THE best!
The temple has quickly become my favorite place on this earth.
Hope you all have a purrrrect year! 2015.



LOVE YOU and KATIE! So excited to come visit you. :)
ReplyDelete