1.01.2012

me

I sometimes enjoy fingernail polish a little too much.

I pretend I'm awesome at baking, even though most likely whatever is being baked ends up burned.

I hate running. waking up early. washing makeup off my face at night. being a responsible adult who pretends to be grown up but I've learned that I need to do all those things because it makes life easier.

My friends mean everything to me and my family means more.

I cry in almost any movie or book. most of the time they're not even sad, just happy and I still cry.

I have a very wide spectrum of friends, and I love it. Whoever you are I want to be your friend.

My favorite sound is the sound of a train.

The gospel plays the biggest role in my life. Influencing my thoughts and actions, I make mistakes but I honestly try to learn from them and improve.

I love to travel. Seeing new places and people and cultures is fascinating to me.

I think about my future way too much, when I really should be putting more thought into the present.

I love warm fuzzy socks.

I hope to make a difference in peoples lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...