I haven't really had anything to write for awhile.
I feel like my life is pretty normal and consistent
nothing new or exciting.
But it has been very good. very very good.
I get to watch the cutest little girl 15 hours a week. Which fills up my time and I get to act like a little kid again.
I'm getting a hold of what I want in life more and more each day.
Sometimes during the day I just catch myself smiling for no reason, which means I must be doing something right if I'm always happy.
17 more days until Lady A concert. You could say that I've been getting way too excited.
oh and one of my all time favorite people in this whole world is coming to Logan to speak on Sunday. I honestly can't wait to listen to Elder Holland, he's absolutely incredible.
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.
xoxox
sarah
No comments:
Post a Comment