1.19.2012

thursdays thoughts

I got together with old friends tonight, it made me reflect on things and made me miss things and people. But it was so great spending time with them.

I'm really getting behind in my reading, but who really wants to sit down and read pages 53-140 and that's only one book. I have 4 more I should be reading out of.

I get to go home this weekend to help my sister get ready for a dance and just to see my family. My brothers been telling everyone we're going out to dinner or a movie. What a cutie he his.

I'm almost positive my apartments mailbox eats letters. It's getting really annoying.

I'm loving my institute class. Absolutely loving it.

oh and I'm really enjoying the rain we're getting here in Logan. First time students here in Logan don't realize they got very lucky in missing our usual -15 degree winters with 4 feet of snow.






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...