Today was just one of those amazing Sundays.
Where you feel love all day.
Where everything you heard at a church made you want to go home and be better.
I loved it.
And not only was church amazing, its absolutely beautiful in Logan today.
I decided to take a quick drive over to the temple, so I could sit outside and enjoy the weather. I thought about everything that's good in my life right now and reflected on how blessed I am. I got to enjoy the view of my favorite part of Logan. So as some of you know, I'm not coming back to USU in the fall next semester. I decided to take the semester off, this isn't a sudden decision. I've had the idea in my head since about November but I would just ignore the thought because it's so silly. Why would I take the semester off when I love everything about USU? I have the best roommate in the world. I'm doing very well in my classes and Logan makes me so happy. But with all of those good things I feel like I need to be home working. Sounds boring right? I'm hoping that I learn something back home that maybe I can't learn up here.
I'm definitely scared. I have so many amazing friends up here, and I have this fear that they'll forget about me. kind of a dumb fear. but a real one. I just feel like I need to move home, and anytime I have those feelings I've learned to listen to them, I'll be blessed in the long run. Even if it doesn't make sense now. But as of now I am planning on coming back in the spring. I love school and need to keep going.
Today has been such a learning experience for me. And its been absolutely wonderful.
heck i already forgot about ya :) oh dear dear i will never forget you!
ReplyDelete