I probably only went to bed before one once this week. That's SO unlike me.
But I need to make the most of the next 3 weeks.
Highlights of this past week:
- Celebrating my roomie and best frined Kinsey's birthday everyday this past week. She deserves it cause shes the best.
- Monday: Ward talent show was pretty high up there. Got a lot of entertainment from that one.
- Tuesday: Chick-fil-a with Kins and Peter. I'm always a huge fan especially when Peter pays.
- Wednesday: Texas Roadhouse with my roomies and Dana's brother and dad. Paid all by Dana's sweet father. Plus I had leftovers for the next day. More food the better.
- Thursday: I attempted to make a carrot cake and it was to die for! SO GOOD. Hmmmm. Happy Birthday Josh.
- Friday: Celebrated Kinsey's b-day by going to Cafe Sabor. We had a lot of people in our own little party room which made things very enjoyable.
- I also did Relay for Life on Friday. It reminded me of all the times I did it in my childhood. I loved knowing I was doing something good while also hanging out with my awesome friend Rachel.
- Saturday: I went for a nice little run/jog/walk with my roommies Dana and Anita. I've pretty much spent the whole weekend with them and have realized how much I'm really going to miss them next fall.
Now pause for a second. As you can see I went out to eat three times in one week. I need to explain that I normally don't do that. In fact I think its kind of gross, and I've been regretting it with the stomach ache that I've had all week. But when its mostly free food its free food. That's all.
Oh and congrats to all my friends who got engaged this past week. Honestly I'm so happy for them and their soon to be husbands!
I know my week sounded awesome right? well their was definitely its rough moments but I've learned to just be grateful and everything seems WAY better. So all in all it was a really great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment