4.07.2012

this girl


This girl has been my best friend since high school. And next Tuesday she is moving to Washington D.C, which is in my top 5 for my favorite places in the whole world. I'm so jealous!!

Its going to be so weird not being able to play with her everyday this summer. But I know for a fact that she is going to change so many peoples lives back east. She is easily the most Christ like person I have ever met and I'm so grateful for her and the impact she has made on my life.

This next year is going to bring such big and exciting changes to both of our lives but I know she will still always be there for me.

Thanks Katie for everything. You have such a blessing to me, love you!


(this is our classic in the car driving picture, that usually never turn out.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...