4.01.2012

loved conference



How blessed are we to be able to listen to a living Prophet 2 times a year.

I loved the talks today.

I woke up not in the best mood, and realized that I definitely needed to change my attitude if I wanted to enjoy conference.

And immediately my prayers were answered. President Uchtdorf gave an amazing amazing talk on being judgmental. He talked about how we can hold feelings of hatred, anger and envy and how we just need to STOP IT. How straight forward and great is that?

All my bad feelings left as I realized I just need to focus on the love I have for my Savior and the love He has for me.

It was just the talk I needed to hear today. How amazing is our church? So amazing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...