3.30.2011

Look on the Bright Side

So I realized that I have been in a really negative mood lately.....and that is not like me at all, its not helping any of my problems, and have probably been making them seem worse, so here is a list of things I'm grateful for/things that make me happy.

My alarm clock, with out it I would never wake up. When its not snowing in Logan. :)
My mom and my dad. Naps. Knowing I can fix my mistakes.
Friends. Food. Clean clothes. I'm going to school. Smiles. Having my car up at school. Conference is this week! My ward. Roommates. Having people who are willing to help me with my classes. My computer. Twizzleberry. Making new friends. My wonderful relief society presidency. Love. The gospel. Knowing summer is so close. Feeling accomplished. Missionaries.

Because I have been given much, I too must give. I have a lot going for me in my life. and I need to start focusing on all of that more, because I truly am lucky and so blessed.

“When you walk with gratitude, you do not walk with arrogance and conceit and egotism, you walk with a spirit of thanksgiving that is becoming to you and will bless your lives.” --President Gordon B. Hinckley

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...