What makes me smile:
- unexpected packages or letters in the mail--I love college for this reason it totally changes my day around to get surprise letter or package from someone I love.
- generosity--it makes me smile to know there are people who are generous and so thoughtful (I definitely need to work on being more generous)
- old people who are in love--I love knowing their love has lasted for so long and that it will continue lasting forever.
- Temples--they just make me smile and feel so happy. Its that simple.
- close friends--they know exactly what to do to make me smile. and when they're happy I'm happy. friends are the best.
- hearing your favorite song on the radio--all I can do is smile and sing along.
- coming home and knowing my family has missed me--I love my family and I'm so grateful for them.
- clean sheets, clean clothes, clean room--its the best when all three are done.
- swinging--its like your flying.
- shooting star--make a wish.
- knowing I'm doing my best--thats all I need to know is that I tried my hardest.
and last but not least, knowing I'm a daughter of my Heavenly Father. Nothing brings me more smiles or more happiness. and next time I'm having a bad day all I need to remember.
No comments:
Post a Comment