No tests this week. but lots and lots of catching up to do.
This past weekend=THE BEST. And I'm not really sure why I didn't do anything unusual but it was so good. On Friday I had no plans which I loved, me and my roommate Kylie decided we would go on a Walmart run. And guess what?? It was so much fun, I just adore Kylie so much its kind of ridiculous sometimes. I love talking to her and being with her.....it doesn't matter what we do, it just ends up being fun. I then hung out with my wonderful friend Kinsey, we painted are nails, watched a movie, nothing really new but I just love Kinsey so much and I'm so grateful for her in my life so it was great. Saturday night I went to the Crystal Hot Springs with some of my bestest friends. It was great, I love the weekends. lots and lots.
back to school tomorrow. BUT. the best thing is, I'm done with rat lab. DONE. no more waking up for a 7:30 rat lab. I was going to say I will miss Scabbers (the rat) but in reality I'm not going to miss him at all. He was stupid and he liked to bite.
One week till COLOR FESTIVAL!!!!
ReplyDelete