3.25.2011

a real friend is one who walks in, when the rest of the world walks out....

best friends

I have learned to love and appreciate my friends more this year then probably any other year in my life. And its probably because I don't have my family there right by my side 24/7. I have learned to trust and love and rely on my friends more then I ever thought was possible. And that is why I want to say

THANK YOU.

Thank you to my friends back home for randomly calling me and letting me know you still care about me. Thank you for always always being excited to see me when I come home and listening to all my stories from school and actually seeming interested in them. Thank you for answering your phones and quietly being there on the other side and supporting me when I feel like I have no one else to turn to. You all are amazing and have touched my life in so many ways.

Thank you to my roommates Kylie, Mandy, Chloe, Dacia and Annie. What would I do with out you guys??? You make me laugh, you make me feel loved, you help me learn patience haha and I couldn't be happier that I live with you all. You have all taught me so much and have made my freshman year incredible. Thank you all for being such a blessing in my life.

Thank you to ALL the many friends that I have made up here at school. Oh my goodness I couldn't appreciate all of you more then I do. You guys don't realize how much it means to me when I see you on campus and you run up to say hi, or when I get a random text from one of you saying that you're happy we're friends. I'm so grateful for the ones who let me live at their apartments or help me with my homework or take me for drives when I'm upset. I'm grateful for the ones who are constantly there to listen to me and have never stopped loving me, even when I'm annoying or hard to understand or complaining about my day. ALL of you have made an impact in my life and I will never forget you or the lessons you have taught me.

And from my all time favorite childhood movie Fox and the Hound:

Tod: Copper, you're my best friend
Copper: and you're mine too, Tod
Tod: And we'll always be friends forever. Won't we?
Copper: Yeah, forever.

Too all my best friends I hope we're best friends forever. I do believe friendship is eternal. So even for some reason if time or space seems to pull us apart just remember I will always think of you as one of my best friends and I will always love you and will always always remember everything you have done for me because you have made an impact on my life that has changed me to be a better person and I will always be grateful for that.

thank you friends. I love you all. I really really do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...