Gratitude changes your WHOLE perspective. It makes those not very good days turn into very good days. It makes your realized how truly blessed you really are. It makes you realize that your problems aren't as bad as you think.
I'm grateful for friends who take time to help.
I'm grateful for sleep.
I'm grateful for my body and how I'm able to move and use it the way I'm supposed to.
I'm grateful for the priesthood and the amazing power that it really is.
I'm grateful for the people in my life who make me feel useful and loved.
I'm grateful for the rain and how beautiful it is.
I'm grateful for music and how happy it makes me feel.
I'm grateful for my phone who lets me communicate with my family.
I'm grateful for my computer and the internet.
I'm grateful for the warm shower I took this morning.
I'm grateful for Kinsey who woke up early with me to go work out.
I'm grateful for smiles. Because there's always a story behind them.
I'm grateful for my grandparents and my dad for accepting the gospel.
I'm grateful for prayer. Such a simple powerful thing.
I'm grateful for true friends.
I'm grateful for all my friends serving missions.
I'm grateful for sore muscles, because it means I've used them.
I'm grateful for laughter.
I'm grateful for the professors on campus who want to teach us.
I'm grateful to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Because it makes me who I am and makes my life a life worth living.
No comments:
Post a Comment