Ok so here's the deal. A good friend of mine has recently pointed out to me that me and Kinsey's lives should be a TV show because our lives are just a little crazy and by little I mean a lot. I didn't believe this until I realized that 90% of the time I'm home I'm laughing so hard I can't breath because something is going on in one of our lives. Either me mixing my hand in an electric mixer or me and Kins breaking into someones apartment and then running away and me slipping in mud. I love my life, even if it is a little (a lot) crazy.
and on a more serious note......I love the power of prayer, and I have a very strong testimony of it. I love how without fail it works. I know that when I pray that someone is actually listening and I know that in one way or another my questions will be answered. As I mentioned yesterday I wasn't in the best mood after some situations and it left me feeling a little discouraged. I said a prayer that in one way or another I would have something happen that would leave me in a better mood. And guess what?! that prayer was answered :) today at a leadership meeting I had a random girl that I've never met in my entire life come up to me and this is what she said "Can I just tell you that I think you are such a beautiful girl? Really you are sooo pretty." It honestly put me in the best mood. My prayer was answered in such a simple way by some complete stranger that I've never met. She had no idea that I was feeling down but yet she changed my whole day. I love the church.
No comments:
Post a Comment