9.29.2011

[typical] wednesday night......right?



So yesterday being Wednesday was so INCREDIBLY amazing!

for a couple of reasons.

Reason 1: Road trip down to Salt Lake with Kinsey and Ann Marie
Reason 2: I finally bought a pair of rain boots thanks to Ann Marie convincing me, I've wanted them FOREVER but I always come up with some dumb excuse to not get them. Well I got them and I love them.
Reason 3: I ate at a very yummy restaurant with my amazing mom and adorable sister.
Reason 4: At this restaurant I had this waiter who had the most amazing accent ever. I asked him where he was from........Croatia! That's just been my dream vacation for ever. Good thing he gave me some good tips if I ever actually end up going.
Reason 5: me and my sister got awesome Taylor Swift t-shirts just so we can wear them to show off the fact that like 14,000 other girls we went to............

and the last reason: THE TAYLOR SWIFT CONCERT! and it was so good, everyone was telling me she was awful in real life so I went in with these expectations that she wouldn't be that good and surprisingly she was way better then I thought. So me and my sister just screamed to our hearts content. It was awesome but honestly I think my favorite part was just seeing my mom and my sister :) love them.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...