Well I've almost had a whole week of classes and it seriously feels like I've been here forever. I think my favorite class so far is Family Finance...maybe because its going to actually teach me something useful or because my bff Kinsey is in the class but either way I think its going to be a very useful and important class for my life.
I have 5 new roommates. let me describe them for you..
Roommate 1: she's my best friend up here at Utah State, she seriously is one of the biggest blessings in my life. She's trying really hard to not be noisy at night and she has the most beautiful blue eyes in the whole world. She loves laughing, cheez-its, nail-polish and most importantly boys.
Roommate 2: is never here. Seriously I've probably only seen her for a total of an hour the entire week. She's tall and pretty and has really nice clothes. She's super easy going and very clean.
Roommate 3: Has perfect skin, is on the track team and is from Washington. She's really nice and easy to get along with.
Roommate 4: Doesn't know how to cook, like seriously she didn't know how to boil water for pasta....but we're teaching her so its ok :) she has beautiful blonde hair, cute clothes and is always up for doing something fun.
Roommate 5: Just sent out her missionary (Just like every other Sophomore girl) She's caring and smart. She's always doing the dishes which is wonderful and she's a really good roommate.
I got a package from my family which was the best thing that could have happened on August 31 2011 and a letter from my one of my really good friends at BYU.
I've already had to read more then 75 pages of textbook reading. I've already starting to fall into the trap of going to bed late.
My ward is great, there's 120 girls and I probably only know 10 of their names...I hate not knowing peoples names.
The most important thing I can do right now is rely on my Heavenly Father he knows EVERYTHING and he knows how to help better then anyone else.
So far everything is great, and I'm only expecting it to get better :)
No comments:
Post a Comment