9.17.2011

yes I did get my finger stuck in a mixer


Today I went a little crazy with baking. I was just finding too many good recipes and if I had more money to buy more food I would have seriously locked myself in my kitchen. But as I was getting done with mixing my frosting for my nutella cupcakes I did indeed get my finger mixed in with the mixer. I honestly couldn't decide if I needed to laugh or cry because it hurt so bad. I seriously thought I had broken my finger. I then couldn't really frost my cupcakes properly because of my swollen finger and it was quite a dilemma. Who knew making nutella cupcakes could be so dangerous. Not me.




Random side note: Today I got in a situation where I felt like my best wasn't good enough and I think that's one of the worst things you can feel. But at the same time it only makes me want to push harder to be better. It makes me want to make my best better then before. So that's my goal of the week to be a better Sarah, and to help me accomplish that goal I decided I need to do 5 things:

  1. Be more service oriented.
  2. Be more positive.
  3. Smile more.
  4. Love more.
  5. Rely on the Spirit more.


Hope you all had a wonderful weekend! And remember to watch out for those electric hand mixers!

xoxo sarah





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...