11.28.2011

boring post #143


I have nothing interesting going on my life. So sorry to my boring post once again. But I have 3 weeks of school left. THANK GOODNESS. and I'm super excited to have this semester done with, I'm super excited to go home for the break and spend time with my family, and I'm super excited to celebrate my all time favorite holiday. This time of year seriously is the best.

And then I was thinking that I start all over again, new semester, new year, new experiences.
I know that this year isn't over yet but I look back at this year 2011 and realize that I've grown more in this year then any other time in my life. I've experienced some of my lowest lows and some of my highest highs. I've learned to rely on my loving and amazing family and I've learned who my real friends are. I've come to know more about myself then I ever thought was possible. I wouldn't have been able to be where I am now without my friends, family and most importantly my Savior.

This life is a crazy one but its an amazing one and I will always be grateful for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...