I have so many random things on my mind. I've been in the library for 3 hours already and plan on being here for another 4 so I'm taking a little break.
Right now when I look out the window I see mountains and fields and tiny little homes that have probably been in Cache Valley for what seems like forever. The people that live in those tiny little old homes have probably lived in Cache Valley forever. So its making me think about my future and how I have so many possibilities. So many opportunities for change. And I love it. Its exciting and its new and its different. unknown. and scary. but at the same time amazing.
I want to try a bit of everything. I want to explore the world and live every moment I can. There is so much on this earth for us to learn about it. And now's the time to do it. Growing up is scary but at the same time its so great.
loving life.
No comments:
Post a Comment