Isn't this time of year amazing?
It puts things into perspective for me. It makes me realize the important things in my life.
I'm grateful for so many things. big and small.
First of all I'm grateful for my family. I love how I get so much support from them and that I know I'm always welcome to come home any time I want.
I'm grateful for this gospel and all the things it teaches me on a daily basis.
I'm grateful for my roommates and the smiles that they bring to my face.
I want to especially say thank you to Annie who has been there for me this week when I've been down and trying to cheer me up. She genuinely makes time out of her day to see how I'm doing and if I'm feeling better.
I'm grateful for my warm clothes because there is now 6 inches of snow on the ground.
I'm grateful for school even when its hard. I still have the opportunity to be here which is awesome.
I'm grateful for the buses on school that let me ride them so I don't have to walk up a giant hill in 13 degree weather.
I'm grateful for sleep. and naps. lots and lots of naps.
I'm grateful for my friends from back home, especially Katie C. and Katie M. they call me on a weekly basis, sometimes more then once a week just to say hi and to check up on me, they show me that they still really care.
I'm grateful for my computer and the fast internet we have in our apartment.
I'm grateful for my home teachers and for them being so great at coming every month.
I'm so grateful for my friends serving their missions, honestly getting their letters make me so happy. I don't think they even realize how much I love hearing from them.
I'm grateful for my car and having it work.
I'm grateful for my ward who has some of the greatest people in the world in it.
I'm so grateful for my life. because when it comes down to it, I absolutely love it.
happy happy almost thanksgiving.
what are you grateful for??
No comments:
Post a Comment