11.30.2011

guess what?

Everyone at Utah State is at the basketball game right now and I am not. I am the only one in my apartment but guess what? I love it. I knew I needed to stay home and do my homework and relax and that is exactly what I'm doing. I'm currently listening to Eddie Higgins Trio "Have yourself a Merry little Christmas" sitting on my couch and looking at the beautiful Christmas tree we have and our cute little stockings that are hung up. I'm happy. I've realized that I need to stop pleasing people like telling them I'll go to a basketball game with them when in reality I don't even want to go (now don't get me wrong I'm a huge Aggie basketball fan-just not tonight) I need to start doing more things for me, and I am.



Oh and tomorrow is the first day of December and there is no snow on the ground. What is this world coming to?? I thought I lived in Utah......


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...